- How do I place an order?
- To add an item to your bag, click add to cart button next to it.
- To view what is in your cart click the "bag" icon on the right.
- To purchase what you have selected, click "checkout"
- Once we have confirmed your order, your order will ship!
- Can I change or cancel my order after I place it?
- If you need to make changes to your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Once your order has been processed we can not modify it. Changes in price are not valid on previous orders. I apologize for any inconvenience.
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- I ship priority mail which in most cases takes 2-3 days or less. All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping costs $7.99
- Where do you ship to?
- We currently ship to only the Continental United States.
- My tracking says it was delivered but I don't have it.
- If you have any issues with receiving your order, please contact email@example.com. I can help you out!
- What if my package is refused or not delivered?
- Refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs. If you choose not have your order re-delivered, we can refund you the cost of the items, but the original shipping cost and the undeliverable charge from the carrier will be deducted from the reimbursement.
- I received damaged or incorrect merchandise. What can I do?
- If you believe that you have received defective merchandise or that we shipped incorrect merchandise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of what you received.
- What is your return policy?
- Your order is eligible for return 14 days from from the date you receive your order. Once received by us, you will receive a gift card for the amount charged minus the shipping.
- Items that qualify for a return are any item that is unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused with all the original tags attached and not marked FINAL SALE.
- Bodysuits, bras, camisoles are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- For any questions, please contact email@example.com
- How do I make a return?
- First, make sure that your order is eligible by referring to our return policy above.
- Next, email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your return.
- Then, send your return to PO Box 860744 Shawnee, KS 66286-0744.
- Return packaging- you are free to return your items in the original packaging or whatever packaging you choose. Please do not staple any bags as it can damage the items.
- Return shopping costs are not reimbursed by Metallic Market. If you receive damaged or incorrect merchandise please reach out to karley@metallicmarket so I can help you with prepaid return label.
- Online shopping can be hard! Refer to our size chart page to help get the correct size. Check the detail description of the item to get sizing recommendations.
- You can also email karley@metallicmarket and I can try to steer you in the right direction.